Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Ep. 28: Party

Cowabunga! We're here to PARTY and do our best to explore the mystery of words. Today's word has lots of definitions and tons of applications. So whether you are a member of a party, at a party, interested in hunting, or a just person who just likes, you may have enjoyed using today's very fun word. Efren is here once again with some poetry by William E. Stafford, and we answer emails. Don't worry if you didn't bring any snacks, we got everything you need on EXTREME VOCABULARY.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos
    toefl ibt speaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers
    toefl ibt speaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.
    toefl ibt speaking

    ReplyDelete